At people make it work, we believe in tailoring our services to every client – we don’t use off the shelf solutions, because we don’t have off the shelf clients. We have unique clients who deserve unique solutions.
Our approach is holistic – we like to consider the whole organisation that we are working with… to understand all the factors that can be leveraged to create success and all those that need to be addressed to avoid failure.
- We can work on whole organisation projects, or with specific business areas, services or geographies.
- People make it work can offer the complete change management consultancy, from helping you develop your new strategy to building the plan to deliver that and supporting you as you engage your employees and other stakeholders. We can even develop the training courses that might be needed to create the new skills and behaviours that the strategy requires.
- Our consulting work tends to be quite intimate – we work alongside managers, leaders and their senior teams, helping them to imagine, shape and then realise their goals.
- Our consultants tend to be leadership coaches as well and this enables them to offer broad support to our clients as they create change in their organisations.
Leadership coaching is a powerful tool in creating real organisational change and supporting your most important individuals to really have the greatest impact.
We offer coaching for senior leaders and their teams to help them constantly develop and improve, and create even better results from the people around them.
We also offer training courses to create skilled coaches in your organisation or else to create a coaching culture across the business.
Our coaches are hand picked, and we will identify the right combination of sector experience, national exposure, international knowledge and core skills to suit your needs.
We offer an extensive range of training services that can help create organisational change.
Most change programmes require new skills and attitudes in the organisation and we develop tailored courses for leadership teams, other managers and front line staff.
Our training courses use the latest learning techniques and we can deliver them over a range of platforms, depending on your organisational requirements.
We also offer train the trainer courses if you want to develop the skills of your internal training functions.
Some of the training courses we have developed and ready to refine to your needs include;
- Customer service
- Leadership development
- First line management
- Managing people and relationships
- Change management
- Engaging employees
- Shifting your culture
- Managing performance
- Time management
- Coaching skills
- Influencing skills
- Managing stakeholders
We can also develop new training programmes or individual training courses depending on your needs.
Change Management is a core service for people make it work.
We believe that change is made by people rather than done to them, and so we work with leadership teams, managers and whole organisation teams to understand the needs for change, develop a vision, gain buy in and deliver complex compelling and effective change programmes that deliver real business results.
- The best change management approaches speed up acceptance and implementation and create high degrees of commitment and compliance to the change from staff and leaders alike.
- People make it work can offer the complete change management consultancy, from helping you develop your new strategy to building the plan to deliver it and supporting you as you engage your employees and other stakeholders. We can even develop the training courses that might be needed to create the new skills and behaviours that the strategy requires.
- Our change management processes and tools have been developed over decades by some of the best change management experts working across international business today.
We offer a range of facilitation services. We often run workshops for management teams, Boards of directors, functional teams and whole organisations. We can facilitate sessions from 6 – 6,000 people.
Our facilitation is designed to create ideas and energy, to build relationships and generate commitment and action.
We work with you to uncover the challenges and opportunities and then design a facilitation that will respond to this and create amazing business results.
PUBLIC AND SECTOR CONSULTATION
Creating opportunities for the public voice to be heard is critical for local democracy and to ensure that people feel invested in the places that they live and work in.
- We create consultation events for local authorities, designed to generate energy, insight and a real sense of contribution, without allowing lone voices to dominate or have a disproportionate impact on the event or decisions, and to enable the quieter and more reflective members of society to also be heard.
- We work with you to really understand the constituency, stakeholders or partners that you need to hear, and then we collaborate to develop the questions, methodology and atmosphere that will generate the engagement and insights that you need.
- From small sector consultations to larger staff or public consultations, we have a range of approaches that will ensure the right balance of control and freedom, direction and openness.