ENABLING CREATIVE IDEAS
This strand is all about enabling creative ideas. You will have the opportunity to share your own creative practice and learn from one another.
You will hear from your peers in a series of artist spotlights, where members of the cohort will focus on their own work and bring to the session questions and ideas for the group to discuss.
You will also take part in events and activities to grow your network and learn how to resource your projects and ideas.
Elements of Learning:
- Building and resourcing new creative projects
- Growing our creative networks
- Evolving and developing creative practice
- Understanding our creative practice
- Building our understanding of fundraising and development
All workshops on the theme of Enabling Creative Ideas
Click on the pages to find out about the workshop, look at any pre-post session tasks and also to watch back the videos after the workshop